Looking for an intimate venue? For acoustic / spoken word / low amplified DIY performances, we've got a stage and cool setting that's just right day or night. Come check 'em out! Performers step right up or sign-up on the schedule at the stage.
Date and times
• Monday, August 29th, 2011 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Thursday, September 1st, 2011 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Friday, September 2nd, 2011 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• What kind of music? live, djs, ?
• What sound is, if any, supplied? (Amps? Mixer? Power for amplification?)
o None. DIY, our only request is that the volume not interfere with the Oracles/Volunteers providing assistance at the front of the shade structure from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m....think lounge!
• What's the approx. size of the stage?
o Approximately 6' x 8' perhaps a wee bit larger if our request is approved ☺
• Are we looking for acoustical acts specifically or acts that don't require any sound from the stage or?
o Yes, this would be easiest. Yet, we will provide electrical power as needed.
• Do you have a stage manager who will record my request for a specific performance time and receive me when I arrive at stage?
o No..It's DIY: Anyone can come up to the stage and play between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. If an act is on stage, the arriving act just indicates that they are next in some fashion such as putting a quarter or some indicator on the edge of the stage, like one does when waiting to use a pool table.