The Red Nose District (RND) circus camp is now accepting a limited number of registrations for this yearâ€™s Burning Man adventure. Soâ€¦
Step right up and behold The Red Nose District, Burning Man 2008's circus supercamp supreme.* Located at 5:00 on the Esplanade (two blocks deep), we'll be hosting Black Rock City's premier entertainment destination again this year, featuring circus performances, live music, cabaret and carney sideshows, our mighty big top, the High Chair Stilt Bar, grab-ya-by-the-eyeballs art, DJs and o so much more. Our shows are among the best on the Playa and our members get front-row tickets. More info at: http://www.rednosedistrict.org
We are looking for like-minded people who belong in a performing arts camp to fill the vacancies. Everyone in our camp is staff one way or another, and your ID badge will say "Staff" on it. So, we hope you will either perform or help the crew. Ask us for a job that fits your talents. We have some way for everybody to help out.
What you get when you join RND:
- Immersion in one of the grandest Burning Man camps ever
- Camping on the Esplanade
- Private hot (or cold) pressurized showers
- Private in-camp porta-potties
- 24/7 use of The Nome facilities - lounge, dining room & kitchen**
- Optional hot dinners in our dining room ($10 each, paid in advance when you pay your camp dues)
- An opportunity to work and play with the worldâ€™s best indie circus
- On- and off-site performance opportunities for qualified performers (as scheduling permits)
- Involvement in our nightly shows (Wednesday-Saturday) in the big top and elsewhere
Open registration will close shortly. Once weâ€™ve reached capacity, registration will close for good, so sign up now!
Schedule of events: