- To being a virgin and still having a buzz from this 1st experience
- To ShadyVil for taking us in and running a kick-ass Theme Camp - Fully operational Kitchen, Shower, Camp Setup, Domes Galore, and the experience to tell us things and not tell us other things. We <3 u.
- To the kick-ass Theme Camps near us - Deep End, Slut Garden, Duck Pond, Tennis Camp and Cut-thru Camp (they actually had an alley cut thru their own camp from Dart to Edsel - fuckin brilliant!). Having so many cool people around us attracted more cool peeps
- To the DJ on the Rubber Ducky Art Car on Friday. I almost went gay that night... LOL - Seriously, best music on the playa...
- To any Art Car that didn't need a VIP pass to get on
- To whoever brought Tetris - Fun break on the walk home every night from Opulent
- To anyone who came up to us with gifts. We were simply overwhelmed and have embraced that spirit (even more than we did before)
- Exodus only taking any hour and a half
- To the huge dust storm while setting up for camp on Monday, instantly welcoming us... lol
- To the teachers over at Nectar Village for putting on a great Tantric Massage training class for 80+ nekkid couples!
- Lastly, Cheers for the event actually happening this year...
- BIG fucking jeers to all the buzz-killing, stalker LEO's who had nothing better to do than stare everyone down and make us feel like our parents chaperoning us at the formal. Just bring binoculars or night vision and STAY THE FUCK BACK!!
- To all the people who came to the event without the spirit of the event backing them. We felt the vibe change on Thursday night and get exponentially worse night after night... Less costumes, more middle-aged men with no lights/style/integrity, etc...
- to myself, for going to the event with some misconceptions... Thankfully that shit got flushed and I was able to embrace the unseen quickly!
- to not getting there with the pre-arrivals and enjoying the real event longer...
- and lastly, jeers to 11.5 months until I can walk on the open playa at night again!!
xO u guys/gals.
2011 was such an amazing year on the playa that there was no decompression for us?!?! 4th year was the charm!! ;) p.s. Love you.